Weekly Current Affairs Quiz: 1 October to 7 October 2018
1. Which state was awarded as the best state under the Swachh Survekshan Grameen Awards 2018?
2. Who won the 2018 Nobel Peace Prize?
a) Nadia Murad
b) George P Smith
c) Oprah Winfrey
d) Sir Gregory P Winter
3. India recently signed a USD 5.43 billion deal to procure the S-400 Triumf missile system from which country?
d) South Korea
4. In its fourth Bi-monthly Monetary Policy Statement for 2018-19, the RBI fixed the Repo Rate at what percent?
a) 7.5 percent
b) 5.5 percent
c) 6.0 percent
d) 6.5 percent
5. Chanda Kochhar has quit her position as the CEO and MD of this bank with immediate effect.