• Exercise Dharma Guardian - 2018, a joint military exercise between Indian and Japanese Armies, commenced at Counter Insurgency and Jungle Warfare School, Vairengete, Mizoram, India on November 1, 2018.
• Being first of its kind, the 14 days long joint exercise is being conducted from November 1, 2018 to November 14, 2018.
• The Japanese contingent is being represented by 32nd Infantry Battalion, while the Indian side is being represented by 6/1 Gorkha Rifles.
• The exercise will consist of a balance of indoor classes and outdoor training activities.
• The objective of this exercise is to build and promote army to army relations in addition to exchanging skills and experiences between both the armies.
© 2018 Eduthrust. All Rights Reserved