• Andhra Pradesh got its own High Court on December 26, 2018. It will start functioning from January 1.
• Ministry of Law and Justice notified the constitution of the High Court in Amaravati.
• Andhra Pradesh High Court will be the 25th High Court in the country.
• Hyderabad High Court has been functioning as common high court for Telangana and Andhra Pradesh till now after bifurcation of undivided Andhra Pradesh.
• Telangana was carved out of the state in 2014, with Hyderabad as its capital.
© 2018 Eduthrust. All Rights Reserved